Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

wow.... *looks at charcoal brick*

Ok, it's funny. Today I was hungry, and what do you do when you're hungry, you generaly find something to eat. Harmless enough right? Sure, if you're not me. See I was getting a Hot Pocket (www.chefamerica.com) and normaly I put them in for 2:30 min on power level 9 to make sure they're hot through and through. This time the "Power level" button didn't want to work or something, so I put in the 2:30 min then added an extra 9 making it 23:09 minuets. I didn't notice the longer number so I walked off thinking ti was going to beep at me after it had finished. So as time went on I was playing Ragnarok Online and that can be addicting so I forgot about the Hot Pocket.

After a while I thought to myself "wow, it normaly doesn't seem to take this long." SO I got up and checked on it to find what? Smoke! Seeping from the microwave! I open the door and smoke billows out! After the smoke had started to clear, via open patio door, front door, and window, we look inside and find black edges sticking out of a normaly white paper wraper thingy, it now had a large brown spot on the top. Once we got that off we saw a black charcoal brick! I wish we had tried to cut it open....

That is the story of "The Hot Pocket Charcoal". We have all learned something very valuble today, it takes all of 8 to 9 minutes to turn a perfectly good Hot Pocket into a charcoal brick! Thanks for reading ^_^


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page