Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Beautiful Lumps of Coal

I've had her album for a while but I haven't listened to it in forever. But I was getting bored with Relient K, and Matthew West, and Day Of Fire, and all the other bands on my playlist, so I pulled Plumb from Andrew's "My Docs" and now I'm Lovin' It!

(To all the Mc-y D's people that want to sue me, you can't! You should even be paying me! Stupud McDonalds.....)

Oh and anyone that got annoyed so much you wanted to kill me after the last post please rant at me on this one! ^_^


1 Comments:

Stupud?

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page