Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

I've been feeling better

I'm not sure why, but I've finaly been getting over Celia's friends and Gaia, and all that. All those things that wer always weighing me down. I'm not sure why, though I know I'm doing better because I had no problems over the weekend when I only got 10 hours sleep over 2 days, maybe 16 over 3 I'm not sure. Normaly on that amount of sleep I'd probably do something stupid, and get mad at Celia for no reason and flip out and kill something, but.... I didn't! I even helped Celia, at least I think it was over the weekend, I still have my poor memory. So yeah.... I just hope I can stay this way for a while.


1 Comments:

lol, YOU'RE FREAKING EVIL! *in response to the "I feel like getting at people." :P *

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page