Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

To go to school or not to go to school....

That is the question.... I'm not sure if I should, I feel like I should go. Like God is telling me I should go, I'm just not sure.... I want to go because as much as I like homeschool I'm fed up with no structure, I want to do some essays or something. In my case my homeschool is pretty much me and my computer, so it's not as much fun because of the lack of social interaction, but then you have to think is no social interation better than the social life you'll have at a public school?

*sigh* I don't know.... Well I don't know how many people actually bother to read my Blog but if those who do could please pray for me, that God will make is clear weather or not I should be going to school? I'm pretty sure it's like kinda late to be worrying about it, but when was I ever on time?


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page