Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

A few small upgrades!

ok, today I've been updating a few things on my blogger. Making it look a tad nicer, and adding new stuff. Some of the things you'll notice are:

• I added a Chatter Box!
• For those of you that look at my links, you'll notice a lack of "New Post(Clickig here is useless)"
• If you've ever use the "Go to Top" link and not gone anywhere, you should beable to get moving today!
• and for those of you with slow loading times there is no >$BlogName$< (or whatever) at the top.

That's about it for the updates, at least those are the ones I can remember.

Just remember! This site looks best when rendered in or like Internet Explorer! ^_^


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page