Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile


Ok, so Brian looked over my picture and said this. I don't really understand it..... but hey, no one understands great minds. Let's see..... I got an F- and he said I failed, also something about being more 1337? And he said I had a jack-a-lope, which is not true, then he crossed out all the words he didn't think belonged, making the text "Each day is as want it teh happy! My parent siggnature great day with Powerpets!" Yeah, maybe he has a few words about it, please go to his blogger and find out. It's the Captain Bizzarro's blogger if you'd please click the link on the right side!
Posted by Hello


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page