Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

See? Zelda > all

http://cube.ign.com/articles/624/624200p1.html

"Still, the quality of the games will always come first and Nintendo is famous for its powerhouse franchises. "I don't care if it's in high-definition or not -- I'm going to play Zelda on Revolution," says Denis Dyack, president of Silicon Knights, a former Nintendo second party underway with the Too Human trilogy for Xbox 360."

I must say he is absolutly right. Zelda rocked as an 6-bit game (still does) and it's going to keep on rocking whether or not it looks as good as that football game the X-Box 360 has. Even better, the President for a rival second party devloper is saying that.


2 Comments:

Zelda is awesome. Enough said. lol.

Zelda > All

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page