Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Stupid bed.....

I just got finished, well just like a half hour ago, helping my mom build my younger brother's (Kevin) new loft bed thing. It wouldn't have been so bad had a hold not been a third covered in sodder making it impossible for the bolt to fit through the hole, so I had to spend an hour filing it down, then we tried some random bit in a power drill that got stuck because the battery ran out, then once the battery recharged for a half hour or so we got the bit out and just hammered the bolt in since there wasn't much sodder left. It wasn't too bad after that. So yeah 3:30 hours it took us to build that, I'm going to bed soon.....


2 Comments:

If I taught grammar, I'd kill you; that is the longest run-on I have ever seen.

^ _ ^ I do that.

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page