Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Another SPAM Trip Update!

This time it's good news. Mostly. First off Joe is going to be laid up for 4 to 5 weeks which is very unfortunate. But the good news is Brian's dad is going to be able to take us. Not only that we'll have a moble home so not only do we have a place to stay it'll probably cut down on living costs ^_^

On a second note. I'm going to be working with my church's Vacation Bible School and so I'll be waking up at 6:30 am every day and if I'm right there's a house we go to at 6:45 pm so I'll be on but really really late and probably not for long because i'll feel like dying.


1 Comments:

Enlighten me ... what are you guys going to do on the SPAM trip, etc.?

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page