Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

I found Lily's twin!

http://alatus.blogspot.com/

I'm just going through the people who have "The Pit Dragon Trilogy" as one of their favorite books and I see someone with "L-chan" as their name, and seeing as we call Lily, Lily-chan sometime I clicked on it. It's weird though, because Lily herself says the profile sounds like her, and the person (Lisa, I believe) posted about 3 people she knows (names not the actually people), and she lives in Canada.

So it's really weird. There, I felt like sharing, have fun!


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page