Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Princess Mononoke

Three words. Worth every penny.

That is now my favorite movie.... It really needs to be watched in Japanese with Sub titles, but I'm sure the english voice actors did a fair job too, not quite as good with emotion though, from what I saw anyway.

The nice thing is I can legaly get a subbed version online, since I really like fansubs better than the kind that comes with the movie, the fans just put more work into them I think. Though the ones on the DVD weren't bad at all, just kinda dull.

Anyway, I also want one of the little white forest spirit things. I hear they sell them as keychains ^^

I should write a full lenght review and give it a 10/10 and not just because I like Hayao Miyazaki either.


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page