Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Need.... something.... to post....

Ok, lets see, what have I been doing lately? Math.... GunZ, very little Guild Wars and that's about it.

I had a weird vision last night at 4 in the morning.... ok, I don't think it was quite a vision, more an image that was stuck in my mind like a song. It was of a large black man that looked like he was in his forties standing outside my patio door. He had a big flat nose (that the main thing I remember) with eyes hidden by shadow, I think his mouth was in a frown or something like it. Oh and it was twilight, because it wasn't night or day. Ok so I wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee (I wake up when that happens and have trouble getting back to sleep if I don't) and I start thinking about this man and I feel like there's really someone like that at my door just waiting to get in and kill me or something. After 15 minutes or so of trying to get back to sleep dispite my full bladder I finally decide to get up and relieve myself.

I climbed down from my bed (I have a loft bed so I climb on it) listening carefully for maybe Lilly making any noise or maybe my mom. Not hearing anything I quickly flipped the light in the hall on and stared down it for a few second then not seeing anything quickly dashed half the length of the hall to my bathroom and flipped the light on there and proceded to empty my bladder. Having done that I peered out into the hall way and now being closer to the stairs I was even more scared. Still seeing nothing and turned the bathroom light off and bolted down the hall (it's not all that long mind you) and turn it's light off while quickly climbing back into bed.

I knew it was just a thought and that the man wasn't real but I was still scared. So after a fwe minutesof trying to get to sleep as well as trying to get the image from my mind unsucessfully I propped Lily's birthday picture up beside my bed and stared at that for a little thinking happy thoughts then still not going to sleep I read two chapters in Second Foundation by Issac Asimov. Whatevr I did after that is lost to sleep.

So yeah, I have this weird thing about that that makes me really want to tell people about that. I've, with the help of Celia, named the man Francis though, so I can yell at him he's got a lame name and should leave. =/ I dunno if it'll work though.... We'll see if he comes back again. I suspect he will though since I've seen him before.


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page