Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Totally Awesome!

http://www.konfabulator.com/

That link takes you to the most awesome program ever! It's sorta like Greesemonkey for your desktop.

Basicly, you download it and you can place 'widgets', programs made by people, on your desktop in any fasion you choose.

Theres widgets for a clock, a "To Do List " (I can use it), a moon phase thing, CPU time, Memory useage, weather, Binary Converter, an Ev5 thing, Homeland Secureity Threat Level ^_~ and even one to post on blogger! Though I don't know how to work it T.T But yeah! It's just that awesome!


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page