Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Wallpaper of the Week 56! (WotW)

Once again it's Wednesday.... on frieday! Though really Guild Wars in calling it "Wallpaper of the Week" WotW! I like Wallpaper Wednesday. But.... so I don't get hatemail.... I'm now calling it the proper name.

So without further adieu I give you Wallpaper #56!

My impression of the wallpaper is first off that is is from the latest update which added a while new area to explore: Sorrow's Furnace. Not too suprising that they'd make a wallpaper for it's launch.

Beside that I really get the feeling it's looking at me, or even for me. It looks a lot like something from Wild Wild West (good movie if you ever get the chance to see it.) mixed with the Borg Queen's head from Star Trek: Voyager with her spine all wiggling.... ::Shiver:: really creepy.



0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page