Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Check it out d00d!

I got a new skin! Sorta, it uses the Last Exile Template Brian made and my best friend Celia made all the pretty squiggles! Hopefully Brian won't mind. Anyway! It's pretty! I like it anyway. Maybe because it's black with color instead of white with color!


3 Comments:

SQUIGGLIES! *tackles* I like the heart <.<

Gorgeous re-implementation. (Kinda hard to think of the word to use there.)

lol, the heart is nice....

But yeah, it was Celia that made the new images so I'm pretty sure she's happy! Though I think re-skin is a good word too.

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page