Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Decided

Well, for the most part I'm decided on Kibaine for my new name. I've even got a new DevART account for it. I wanted to make a new account anyway, start over fresh without my newbie pictures I've got on my old one. It's not so much that they're bad, just.... I dunno, I want to start without them!

So yeah, Unless another name rears it's ugly head at me taking me over without a fight I'll be changing over gradualy, any new accounts I make will be under that name. I've also got a pretty new password to go with! ^_^ You want it? Well you can't have it!


1 Comments:

Not that I would even want it ...

Just kidding! Kidding! Kidding.

I don't really have an alias ... I use so many it's hard to keep track of them.

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page