Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

OOF!

~Staggers away from the wall~ Woah, that was cool! No I didn't just try to srammble up a wall, I was thrown into it!

By who you ask? Well by Brian! Today after church we were hanging out in the Sanctuary and I was having a poke fight with Amanda (his sister) then al of a sudden Brian runs up and tackels me from behind then flings me into the wall! I made a big noise, fortulately the Sanctuary was mostly empty. Also fortunatly I ran into one of the plywood walls and not the foot or so this concrete. That woulda sucked.

So yeah, that's my fun story of however-long-it-takes-to-do-something-fun-again.

Boy it's weird having to keep my thumbs from pressing the spacebar!


2 Comments:

Den of Squiggles ... what a great title for a blog about crashing into plywood! I love your rants!!

lol, I wanted a new name though I might change it back. Anyway, thanks! I'm suprised you keep commenting really.... Oh and I'll be getting on Yahoo more by the way, I'll also look over your offline messages ^_~

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page