Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

YAY! News!

Ok, I know I haven't posted in like, Oh. My. Gosh. Forever! Butthat's because.... I've been lazy! and I didn't know what to post about but as I sit here wrting I get ideas. Mmmm..... iDeaS.....

Anyway! I've got a few things to say, first off my cousin is getting married this weekend so we'll be going out to Utah to her wedding this weekend, meaning no Patrick! Thank you! Thank you! I'll be here through thursday!

Second, the RP Contest finally got under way and is going quite well. I hope I've been doing well it looks like a great plot so far.

Fourth! I'm playing a new Ragnarok Online server. Nameless RO which is very much like qRO who's servers are currently down for unknown reasons. I also got Preston (Visit him at the link "Serafic Zepher" on the side bar.) into RO. (Mwhahaha! Another soul!)

Fourth, It's raining!


2 Comments:

"Ok, I know I haven't posted in like, Oh. My. Gosh. Forever!" It was only ten days lol...

"I also got Preston (Visit him at the link "Serafic Zepher" on the side bar.) into RO." Indeed you did!

"(Mwhahaha! Another soul!)" Oh dear!

I thought it was forever too! *hugs* and um.... I'm going to miss you! *squeeze*

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page