Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

DSL Troubles

Welp as of sometime tomorrow my mom is cancling our DSL meaning my blog won't be updated much if at all considering I never go to the library (heck, even when I do my card is unusable). So my blog will cease to be updated for who knows how long. I do have half a mind to give people my password to keep various web accounts activated though. Hm.... maybe I should.... oh well, time to go change a few passwords then.

Anyway, untill I find some way back on,

Chao!


3 Comments:

You just started THREE posts with a 'welp'! And what a nice present after just getting back ;-; *sigh*

Oh no! But I rely on your blog to give me daily sustenance (and Brian's too)! Hopefully your blog will be kazammering again as soon as possible. (With "welps")


Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page