Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Merry New Year!

Woohoo. A brand new year! I'm not quite sure what makes this particular day the day for the new year. After all the Chinese have their new year on a completely different day later in the year. But however today was marked as the new year it's now 2006. 2006! How the heck did 15 and a half-ish years go by since I was born, I mean 1999 seems like it was yesterday (And I'm only 15 ½ O_o). Well anyway, here's my one New Year's Resolution:

To break a New Years Resolution.

That'll be hard to do.....

Anyway, may this new year bring new possiblities into your life and may we all grow just a little bit older and wiser. Jaa Ne!

P.S. The Game of Life is fun ^_^


1 Comments:

That's quite an unusual paradox -- sort of like you promise to break all promises, but it doesn't quite work out that way.

Brian's example is better than mine -shrug-.

Oh, and Happy New Year to you, too!

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page