Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Display phones are activated!

Ok so today after church my dad had to drive down south to a Sprint store to check on his wife's cell battery that wouldn't hold a charge and so since it was right after church there were a ton of people in the store meaning, long wait time, and what do you do when you have a long wait time in a cell phone store? You play with the cell phones of course!

So anyway I found these two phones I really like the first one I was able to connect to the internet and download some Olimpics game that cost $3 a month and play it online. The second phone I found could take pictures and not only that but email them!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us <-- That's one of my brother which I sent to myself. ^_^


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page