Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Mario Kart: DS Friend Code

Ok, I had this brilliant idea after seeing someone cram a url into their MK avatar. I'm going to do the same! With a tiny url! Anyway I think this would also be a great way to get more friends on my roster which would be awesome since I only have one friend on it right now. Anyway! Here's my friend code:

068782
520105


If you want to add me you can either email me (probably the better way) or comment and hope I check this post for updates. Either way please leave your in-game nick, your friend code, and when yuo're generally on. Thanks!


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page