Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile
Don't you worry one little bit, here are your 100 percent true facts for February 12th brought to you by Patrick, and a dozen other people
The original Bob Barker was killed in a motorcycle accident in 1974.
Since 1997, Brookhaven National Laboratory has been running a high energy particle physics experiment that has a 1 in 5000 chance of creating a small black hole that would consume the lab, Long Island and the Earth in a matter of moments.
The amount in taxes paid over a lifetime by the average US citizen is spent by the federal government in about 2.4 seconds.
Only 43 percent of all U.S. adults can correctly distinguish between "one billion" and "one million.") people that physics experement will destroy the Earth, and not to mention probably throw the Sol System out of balance and our colonys on Mars will be flung out into deep space. But wait, this just in! It doesn't matter anyway!
• The small Martian moon Phobos has a slowly decaying orbit and is expected to smash into Mars sometime in the early 22nd Century, complicating plans for future colonization.
• Dr. Seuss’ famous children’s book “Green Eggs and Ham” was based off of a personal experience he had with friends at an Ethiopian restaurant in Boston. Seuss had refused to eat the unusual cuisine, despite his friends’ insistence that it was good. After a while of refusal his wife convinced him that he was being rude and should at least try the food. After that Seuss declared that Ethiopian food was his very favorite, and frequented the same restaurant regularly until his death.
• Nutrition researchers found Cantonese food to be the healthiest and most balanced diet of any regional cuisine.
• Since its sweeping westernization, sushi has seen a sharp decrease of popularity in Japan.
• Hindu demographers at the Kharagpur Institute of Technology warn that the expected increase in world population will lead to a shortage of souls by the year 2045.