Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Graphic Design on a small scale

So.... You like graphic designing do you? Hm.... You're looking for a place to try out your love on real people and you're interested in working on small images (tiny to some people)? Well I've got this friend. Yeah.

End of post.

Erm.... I mean I've got a friend who's looking for people to enter a contest of his. See he's looking for a new logo for his website. If you'd be interested in trying out for it please look at the bottom of this page for more information!

Real End of Post.


0 Comments:

Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page