Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

Sony =/= Credible

Ok, so I was looking for a link to Spybot (Spyware removeal program) for a friend and on the spybot website I found this:

http://www.safer-networking.org/en/news/2006-03-10.html

In short it's about a fellow named Patrck (not me) who got some spam from Sony and dispite requesting his email to be removed from their lists and getting confirmation of the fact, he still got spam.

It's worth a look and it certainly shows off how much Sony cares for it's customers. Sheesh.


3 Comments:

Hello, I'm just searching the web for thenext big thing on adware anti free spyware and noticed your greatsite. Although ##TITLE## wasn't actually what I waslooking for it DID get my attention and interest. Isee now why I found your great website when I wassearching for adware anti free spyware related information andI'm thankful I found your blogsite even though itsnot an exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for theread (It's a keeper).

Hey, nice blog site, fell free to check outmy site maybe we can exchange links: 6.0 adware.Great Informative Post, thanks for the.6.0 adware


Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page