Den of Squiggles
Name: Hawk-McKain
Location: Colorado, United States
Description: I'm just your average teen some would say. Though I don't really think so. You decide what you want about me, good, or bad.
View Full Profile

German Spam!

Ok, so I'm looking through my GMail spam box jsut to see if anything important got through (and as usual, nothing did) and I see this:
"Pre-approvedd rate #pobclajhjfaj"

Which I found rather odd, I mean those aren't numbers! (Or maybe they are to the germans! The number P!) And so I open the email to find a huge bunch of what looks to be German mixed with English! (Gerlish or Engman):
alkene some andesine ! epileptic see embed on demarcate or porosity , shirtmake may dimension , amarillo on palladium and duplicate or boisterous not hoosier ! clint in introspect try assonant the complicity may newcastle be codomain , hereafter but frustrate on countermen , feminist in repulsive try des be pecan ! worth be sway on matriculate in mccann or enunciable some demark on bibb on barney try
Keine email hier and wrong but weldon on
may tend , germicide may
be busy not loci !
it bub but cognate ,

I'm not sure what it is exactly, but I felt I had to share. ^_^


3 Comments:


You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Advisor deposit financial fixed in singapore 20 Pacific northwest mortgage Net nanny cybersitter Cote d'azur watch Neurontin topamax


Add a comment

Locations of visitors to this page